Herefordshire Record Office
James Spencer Papers: Survey of Neuaddlwyd with plan
Survey of an estate called Neuaddlwyd, parish of Clodock, belonging to John Lewis. surveyor Edward Parry 1794
A plan of the farm on vellum, decorated and coloured, showing the estate commonly called Neuaddlwyd. 10 closes are indicated each with its area given. Total area of the estate is 31a-2r-21p. Positions of buildings and field gateways are shown. The estate is situated astride the River Escley.